How To Qualify
In order to be eligible for Home- and Community-Based Services (HCBS) waiver services, one must be 21 years of age or older and a resident of Pennsylvania. Additionally, one must be both clinically eligible and financially eligible.
Income Guidelines for Home- and Community-Based Services (HCBS) waiver services
- For individual: Your income must be less than $2,382.00 per month.
- If Married: you and your spouse combined income must be less than $3259.50 per month
- You cannot have no more than $8,000 in your banking account(s)
- If you have an Insurance Policy, Your CASH OUT value can’t be over $8,000
Are you clinically eligible?
- Your physician will be sent a form to complete and sign on your behalf.
Yes, I am clinically and financially eligible. How do I get started?
- Contact our office @ 267-297-7395
- You will be appointed a case manager to guide you through the entire worry free process, and will initiate the application process
I am clinically eligible; however I am not financially eligible.
- We do offer private pay services.
- Our Private pay pricing is $23.00 per hour and for a couple its 33.00 per hour 4 hour minimum.
- The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania offers a wide selection of support services and agencies that may be able to provide help to you if you are not found eligible for in home services through a waiver. Contact us we will talk to you about other programs available.
If you have any questions or concerns. Please call our office we are happy to assist. Get started today!
Fill out the form to qualify.
Proudly Serving The Following Counties In Pennsylvania
Philadelphia Montgomery Delaware Chester Bucks